Charcoal Mask and Scrub
- Net weight: 60gms
Activated charcoal draws bacteria, toxins, dirt and oil from the skin. It also works as an excellent exfoliator, ridding the skin of dead cells. The end result is skin that is clean and clear when used as a powder, charcoal masks can reach deep in your pores and suck out impurities with them.
What’s in it
Dead sea mud
Directions to use
- Step 1: Mix a spoonful of powder with any liquid (water, green tea, apple cider vinegar, yogurt, rose water, or honey).
- Step 2: Take half a teaspoon in a bowl, and add desired liquid.
- Step 3: Apply on the face and neck, and let it dry. (semi-dry)
- Step 4: Again wet your mask and massage gently.
- Step 5: Rinse with water and enjoy healthy skin.
- Step 6: Apply on the face and neck, and let it dry. (semi-dry)